Talent Brand Specialist (Contract)
11 Downing Street, Chicago, Illinois, United States
8 November 2019
8 November 2021
We’re looking for a Talent Brand Specialist to build digital programs from the ground up and advance our employer brand. As the digital specialist on the Talent Brand team, you’ll design and own Pinterest’s employer brand on social and digital channels.
We’re looking for a Talent Brand Specialist to build digital programs from the ground up and advance our employer brand. As the digital specialist on the Talent Brand team, you’ll design and own Pinterest’s employer brand on social and digital channels, amplifying our messaging and campaigns. You’ll work cross-functionally with our Brand and Communications teams to tell the story of what it’s like to work at Pinterest and build our reputation as a phenomenal workplace.
You’ll also support recruiting team events from a brand perspective. In order to bring talent programs to life, this individual will need to be a natural storyteller as well as operationally-savvy and data-driven. In this role, you’ll be the creative mastermind and the detail-oriented executor, driving online initiatives to amplify Pinterest’s standing as a top employer.
- Carry out digital strategy and programs, operationalize them, and measure their success
- Develop and manage content calendar and strategy for social media platforms
- Manage sponsored content campaigns, and career pages on recruiting platforms (i.e. LinkedIn, Glassdoor), using metrics to inform strategic direction of content
- Provide support for large-scale and intimate recruiting events
- Identify employer awards and run application process
- Create content for Pinterest careers site and own editing of site
- Design static and digital marketing collateral to promote Pinterest open roles and branding initiatives
- 2+ years of talent brand, marketing, and/or social media experience (preferably within recruiting)
- Experience with recruiting events and programs
- Data-driven reporting skills
- Natural storyteller with excellent narration and writing skills
- Resourcefulness and creativity
- Fluent with Adobe Creative Suite
Apply before 8 November 2021
$40000 - $50000
6 years or more
social media, marketing, linkedin