Senior Corvid Developer
24 Boulevard Drive, Mountain View, California, United States
19 March 2020
20 August 2020
A “Junior SEO Analyst” at WEBO Digital will work alongside senior SEO experts to achieve SEO related task objectives for our clients and ourselves. Furthermore, they will collaborate with senior experts to execute tests, collect and analyse data and results, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI.
- Perform ongoing keyword research, expansion and optimisation using various tools (like Keyword Planner, SEMRush and Moz).
- Execute common SEO activities such as image optimisation, updating alt tags and text, creating meta titles and descriptions, etc, to ensure optimal progress of websites via organic search.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.Work with editorial and SEO teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for targeted keywords.
- Track, report and analyse website analytics on a consistent basis.Perform competitive analysis and identify gaps in our content or areas of improvement in our web design and architecture.
- Track important SEO metrics including organic traffic, conversion rates and time spent on page.Update older content and add effective call to actions (CTAs) to improve user engagement.
- Report on performance metrics comparing them to our SEO goals and benchmarking data.Collaborate with senior experts to implement link building strategies and manage backlinks to build online authority.
- Follow SEO trends and stay up-to-date with new tools and practices.
- At least 3 - 6 months of prior experience in the field of SEO is strongly recommended.Basic understanding of SEO related terms.
- Familiarity with some common SEO tools such as SEMRush, Ahrefs, ScreamingFrog/Crawling spider tools.Basic knowledge of on and off-page SEO as well as image optimisation.
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Basic understanding of Google Analytics and Google Search Console and other tools.Familiar with websites on WordPress CMS.
- Good organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of strict timelines with professional acumen and minimal supervision from senior experts.
- Keen to improve on technical abilities and learn rapidly to our ways of operation and master diverse SEO technologies and techniques.
- Good communication skill level in English, both verbally and written.
Apply before 20 August 2020
$40000 - $50000
3 years or more
facebook, java, instagram