888 Brannan Street, San Francisco, California, United States
8 November 2019
5 November 2021
Founded in 2008, Airbnb’s mission is to create a world where people can belong through healthy travel that is local, authentic, diverse, inclusive and sustainable. Airbnb uniquely leverages technology to economically empower millions of people around the world to unlock and monetize their spaces, passions and talents to become hospitality entrepreneurs. Airbnb’s accommodation marketplace provides access to 5+ million unique places to stay in more than 81,000 cities and 191 countries. With Experiences, Airbnb offers unprecedented access to local communities and interests through 15,000 unique, handcrafted activities run by hosts across 1,000+ cities around the world. Airbnb's people-to-people platform benefits all its stakeholders, including hosts, guests, employees and the communities in which it operates.
- Concepting and executing projects
- Collaborating with other multidisciplinary creatives
- Active participation in film critiques and brainstorms
- Camera operation and knowledge of film photography
- Film editing, storytelling, or storyboarding of both offline and online communications and marketing pieces
- Film editing, storytelling, or storyboarding of campaign and events materials
- Research inspiration, materials, merchandise and film production methods
- Narrative film and documentary film experience needed. Social media outlets and channels preferred.
- APPLICANTS MUST PROVIDE A URL OF YOUR PORTFOLIO/REEL.
As a Film Fellow, you will explore new skill areas and gain a better understanding between the interaction between film, storytelling, and business. From concept to execution to presentation, you’ll be immersed in the end-to-end process of Creative projects, from concepting to shooting video, to final delivery. You will be asked to stretch your talents, not only in film and editing through storyboarding, motion graphics, conceptualizing, and prototyping, but also by collaborating between different teams within Airbnb including Marketing, Product, PR, and more. By the end of the fellowship, you should leave with a diverse body of work and with a greater understanding of how your skill set can impact a business.
Apply before 5 November 2021
$30000 - $40000
5 years or more
programming, instagram, digital marketing